ChristinasLair

Christina

Blood & Circuses - Manna Francis

As always I loved being in Manna's world. She continues to intrigue me with her new plot lines.

The only drawback was that I wanted more Warrick! I missed him. I know I'm being greedy, but I want it all.

Innocent Blood: 4.5 Stars. This was Toreth at his best. Once again he's put into an impossible situation where he has to find a way out. Add in the possibility of a mysterious new plot direction and you get one hell of a story.

Weekend Plans: 4 Stars. Fun, fun, fun. We get to see what everyone's been doing since the last book.

Constellation of Falling Stars: 2.5 - 3.0 Stars This threw me off because I didn't know what was going on at first. There should have been some link to the next story.

For Your Entertainment: 4 Stars. I was worried about reading this because I always thought B-C was kind of flat, but I was pleasantly surprised to see the many different facets of his personality come out. I enjoyed being inside his head. There's this boyish charm about him that you can't help but like. He's sensitive and is constantly questioning himself. I kept comparing his decisions to what Toreth would do and how he'd react to what B-C was thinking. This made it all the more fun :D