ChristinasLair

Christina

Gratuitous Kink (The Administration, #5.2) - Manna Francis 4.5 stars

I wasn’t sure how to rate this one because I have a hard separating my emotions sometimes. So this is not a review but my rant.

I absolutely loved the premise of this story. It’s about a party at "The Shop" that Toreth and Warrick get invited to. Right up Toreth's alley, right? Warrick did a great job in switching the tables on "the oh so clever” Toreth and got him to be the sub for the night complete with collar and cuffs. I knew right away Toreth would be putting his dick in everything that moved. I was expecting it. So first situation was with kitty boy. A little strange but it had me laughing especially when kitty boy got off.

Now what really bothered me was that Warrick watched Toreth’s second fuck and at first he thought it was erotic. I guess it would be to some but nevertheless Warrick’s reaction threw me at first. Then I realized it’s who Warrick is. He accepts Toreth as he is but damn knowing it and seeing it are two entirely different things. I’m not sure how I feel about this one. I would have felt a whole lot better if Warrick would have gone off to grope a guy or two and not helped with a stupid coffee machine. Of course, Warrick doesn’t WANT to do that. I have to keep reminding myself of this when this shit happens because I feel so bad for Warrick.

I was able to get over it since Warrick once again tipped the scales on Toreth and let his game be known. Warrick shows Toreth exactly what he was missing all night and makes Toreth beg for it. Go Warrick! So the scales are even again until they get home and Toreth leaves Warrick hanging, literally! This just pissed me off more than anything else. So he fucks everyone all night long and then can’t even come home to satisfy Warrick! Grrrrr.