ChristinasLair

Christina

Transit - Raev Gray, Aleksandr Voinov This was a bit of a tug of war book for me especially since it's a Voinov and I absolutely love his books.

I liked both MC's, especially Andrew, however I didn't feel a real connection with them. Andrew and Javier are work colleagues who got stranded in Italy over Christmas. They both have a strong attraction for each other but neither of them were ready to act on it. This is all very romantic except their romance just seemed a little too perfect for me. I felt like everything fell into place too quickly and even though they both said all the right things, their words seemed out of place. The "I love you's" didn't sit well with me. The story ended up being predictable and it felt a bit contrived to me.

I also wanted to see more of them working together and I was disappointed that the big meeting was skipped over. Both their asses were on the line and depended on the success of this meeting. I guess I wanted a little more of Andrew and Javier in the business setting. Nevertheless, this was a sweet and enjoyable romance.

Even with the issues I mentioned above, it still had me feeling happy in the end.