ChristinasLair

Christina

Special Delivery - Heidi Cullinan

I really enjoyed this story. What I loved most was following Sam on his journey from one of self-doubt and shame to one of acceptance and love. With some help from Mitch, Sam was finally able to embrace his sexual desires and stand up for what he wants.

However, there were a few things that bugged me. At times, Sam tended to whine a bit much for my liking but it didn't take away from the story. For the most part I loved his character. Then there was the lack of closeness between Mitch and Sam during the threesome. I figured there would be more of an emotional connection but I didn't feel it. Mitch was obviously considerate to Sam’s feelings and protective of him but I wanted to see more while they were with Randy. It was as if once Mitch and Sam agreed on their boundaries with Randy, it was all sex and more sex and that's about it.

Other than that, Sam and Mitch are great together. They brought out the best in one another. I even liked Randy and all his smartass comments.