ChristinasLair

Christina

Armed & Dangerous - Abigail Roux What can I say? I love Ty and Zane. So even though their new found openness was a bit over the top for me, I still enjoyed the book. I do think everything fell into place much too quickly and easily for them. It was a little difficult to swallow how they fully accepted everything without any issues arising since they both struggled with their feelings over the last several books. At times it seemed like a switch was flipped on their personalities. However, there's just something about them that allows me to put all this aside.

They had me smiling from beginning to end. I'm a dialogue girl and when you have snarky smartass guys going at it all the time it makes me very happy. Ty and Zane can banter like no other. Add Julian to the mix and the heat rose even higher. I wish we hadn't seen Nick so soon. Even though I liked him in this, it was yet another problem that was resolved too quickly for my liking. Oh and two thumbs up for Deuce.

All and all, I really liked the book and I can't wait for Stars & Stripes!