ChristinasLair

Christina

Dark Soul Vol. 3 - Aleksandr Voinov Dark Soul, volume 3 really pushed the boundaries for me but in a good way, I think. Silvio just keeps getting more and more complex by the minute. He does what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants and be damned with the consequences. I loved all three stories but Dark Lady I was truly amazing. Silvio knew the task at hand and we all saw it coming but to have that level of brutality and still show feeling and tenderness was insanely brilliant and it left me speechless. Whenever Silvio placed his hand on Sergei's face, it was like an understanding passed through them. It was a simple but profound gesture. Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!

Dark Lady II continues and we see how comfortable Silvio is with himself. What I loved was that both Silvio and Stefano give even more of themselves. Stefano realizes how he needs Silvio and wants nothing more than to please him. Once again a great ending.

Ok, now onto Dark Brother. Here we learn about Silvio's childhood and the family dynamics. His relationship with his brother Franco was completely unexpected but now that I've had time to digest it, I've accepted it as another complex facet of Silvio. Albeit one that's severely messed up but nevertheless it's part of who Silvio is. It worries me because Silvio and Franco both need this level of intimacy and understanding and I hope that they're not the only ones that can offer it to one another.

Three great stories that has me wanting more.